Single Page Version
- Function: The Shopping Cart is designed as a generic item selector from a multiple-item list.
- Features: Allows your user to choose from a list of items - by clicking in a check box or entering desired quantity. Any amount of data may be collected regarding each selected item, such as product number, price,
etc. Additional information may also be collected regarding your customer, as necessary. The program then processes this information and presents the data to the user for confirmation.
Shopping Cart will even e-mail your customer a copy of the sales slip.
- Applications: The Shopping Cart program has wide possibilities.
- catalog and/or retail sales,
- user questionaires and surveys,
- magazine reader response (bingo) cards, or
- public opinion polls.
Order Books from Outdoor Adventures Bookstore:
Copyright Clickables Software - 1995, 1996 - All Rights Reserved
Clickable Software, POB 10233, San Rafael, CA 94912
Voice - 415.456.5582, Fax - 415.456.4018